Notes from the Manager
Most of you won’t remember all the way back to #16, but that’s when Jason mentioned The Magnificent Ambersons to Kurt and Becky. It is indeed actually playing at the Music Box Theatre in Chicago right now, and since it relates to the current storyline about the classic film series, sort of, I thought Jason should see it… and bring Becky with him. (This bonus strip from Book 1 is relevant to this strip, too, I think.)
The Magnificent Ambersons was unavailable on DVD in the US until 2011, incidentally, though you could find bootlegs or imports if you tried really hard. I caught a screening of it at the Music Box several years ago, myself.
Keep your eyes peeled over at the Deleted Scenes blog for another comic by me — not #799; that’ll be Friday’s regular update!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason