Multiplex 10 is coming soon.
Notes from the Manager
Multiplex concluded on April 10, 2017, after an (almost) twelve year run. The full archives are still available online, and you can also read the first several years in print. For updates on all things Multiplex, keep your eyes peeled at the Deleted Scenes blog! You can also subscribe via tinyletter or like the Multiplex 10 Cinemas Facebook page.
If you’re hungry for new adventures with the Multiplex 10 gang, Multiplex 10, an animated short, was funded on Kickstarter by over 570 generous backers! Hopefully it will help launch an animated series starring Kurt, Jason, and your other favorites from the Multiplex 10 Cinemas... but who knows?
Multiplex 10 is currently in production and is targeting a December 2017 completion. It will be available digitally and screened in select theaters shortly thereafter.
For more about Multiplex 10, visit the Multiplex 10 website!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason