Multiplex has ended. Long live the Multiplex 10.
Notes from the Manager
Multiplex concluded on April 10, 2017, after an (almost) twelve year run. The full archives are still available, and I am hoping to start re-running them with higher resolution images plus some additional material (from the collected editions) in the relatively near future. Keep your eyes peeled on the Deleted Scenes blog for an announcement about that and other things! You can also subscribe via tinyletter or like the Multiplex Facebook page.
If you’re hungry for new adventures with the Multiplex 10 gang, Multiplex 10: the animated short was recently funded on Kickstarter by over 560 generous backers! It’s an animated short that will hopefully help launch an animated series starring Kurt, Jason, and most of your other favorites from the Multiplex 10 Cinemas — as well as Multiplex 10 comics, a tabletop/card game, and... who knows what else?
Multiplex 10 is currently in pre-production and is targeting a September 2017 completion. While Kickstarter backers will get a chance to stream it, a digital release is not yet scheduled, because part of the plan is to find distribution that will fund a wide release—or a full season.
For more about Multiplex 10, visit the Multiplex 10 website!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie