Notes from the Manager
I guess I lied. I had two loose ends I wanted to tie up for Book 5 — but these are more of an epilogue sort of thing, really. #606 was the real ending, really.
Some of you may notice the font for the title and the majority of the site's headlines and such is a little tiny bit different. If your browser supports it, you're seeing Museo Sans instead of Helvetica or Verdiana or whatever abomination of typography you're used to seeing — this matches the design of the book more closely now.
If you're not seeing it, or you're having issues with the site running slowly (or slower than usual, anyway), feel free to shoot me an e-mail with your system and browser's details.
I've been wanting to try web fonts for a while, but could never figure it out. I found Font Squirrel's @font-face generator, though, which has finally made them something I could understand — so, I wanted to give them a little endorsement here. If you want to add some snazzy type to your site, have a TINY bit of coding skills, but don't want to pay a monthly fee like with TypeKit, check it out.
Anyway! As of yesterday, Multiplex turned 6, but apparently you guys have been celebrating in the comments for #606 all weekend, and you've all been incredibly kind. Thanks so much for your comments. It means a great deal to me that anybody besides myself would find this comic strip interesting.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 27, 2017
Hello, Multiplex readers!
A quick update on what’s going on with everything Multiplex-related:
- The storyboards for the Multiplex 10 animated short are DONE. Rough, but done. Pre-production continues for the next few weeks with the construction/editing/etc. of the first rough animatic and design/illustration work.
- Although the Kickstarter project has ended, you can still support the project (or my comics work) by becoming a Patreon patron or making a one-time PayPal donation.
- Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is being shipped out to Kickstarter backers and will be available for purchase to everyone else on June 14th — as will the Multiplex mini-posters set.
- I will be at Wizard World Philadelphia (Friday–Sunday only) with copies of Book Three, so if you’re in that neck of the woods, you can get it a little early. :)
- Multiplex Movie Reviews like this one, bonus comics from Multiplex: The Best Laid Plans (Book Four), and other stuff are being exclusively posted to Patreon a couple of times a week. Er, except for this one, obviously.
Other Recent Posts
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)