Notes from the Manager
I do want to get back to the film series sometime soon, but I’m moving in a week, so doing hand-drawn strips is not an option at the moment, I’m afraid. Instead, we actually get a strip with Kurt and Jason talking about a current movie!
There does seem to be a very polarized reaction to Guillermo del Toro’s latest (a.k.a. Pacific Rim), with most of the people I know on Twitter loving it, but a handful of confusing (to me), strong negative reactions around the internet. DO NOT post Pacific Rim spoilers below. If you want to talk about the movie in more detail, I’ve given a little bit of my opinion about it (I wouldn’t say it was a review) and set up a “Spoiler Zone” post over at Deleted Scenes. Spoilers are okay in the Spoiler Zone comments section, though, so you have been warned.
See you… Thuriday. :P to you, Bunk.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason