Notes from the Manager
I do want to get back to the film series sometime soon, but I’m moving in a week, so doing hand-drawn strips is not an option at the moment, I’m afraid. Instead, we actually get a strip with Kurt and Jason talking about a current movie!
There does seem to be a very polarized reaction to Guillermo del Toro’s latest (a.k.a. Pacific Rim), with most of the people I know on Twitter loving it, but a handful of confusing (to me), strong negative reactions around the internet. DO NOT post Pacific Rim spoilers below. If you want to talk about the movie in more detail, I’ve given a little bit of my opinion about it (I wouldn’t say it was a review) and set up a “Spoiler Zone” post over at Deleted Scenes. Spoilers are okay in the Spoiler Zone comments section, though, so you have been warned.
See you… Thuriday. :P to you, Bunk.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex