Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #584: Who Can It Be Now?
Thanks to everyone who came out to visit me at Penguicon (and to everyone who came out to Penguicon and let me sucker them into buying a book, too). I had a great time, even though I mostly hid in my hotel room at night while all the poly sci-fi kids got there grooves on, working on this masochistically long, talky strip… and playing Civ 5 or Portal 2. (All work and no play makes Gordon a dull boy…)
Duncan and Angie are back! And Duncan actually talks a little more this time! (He's a quiet guy.) And Angie has a new haircut!
I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm going to sleep forever now.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason