Notes from the Manager
Thanks to everyone who came out to see me and Justin on Saturday!
Also: the page I did for Steve Horton's Spinning to Infinity is up, for those of you who like to see my hand-drawn comics. I was really happy with out the art turned out on this one (I'm enormously self-critical when it comes to my hand-drawn stuff). Thanks are due to TJ Kirsch for the Archie-inspired coloring!
If you're unfamiliar with Spinning, it's a sort-of anthology comic, where each page is done in one, but loosely connected by a theme. I believe that it's all heading somewhere, but only Steve knows! He's had some amazing, amazing artists do pages for it, and there are a lot more coming up soon, bookmark that shiz.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason