Notes from the Manager
First of three short-ish ones this week, if all things go according to plan. Come back WEDNESDAY. Or, y'know, don't and just come back on Thursday and Friday. Either way.
Yes, I know I'm recycling a punch line here (from #294, hence it being one of the Related Strips). But there's a reason. It's subtle, maybe. But there is a reason… which will be revealed soonish.
Let's have some fun. If you want to leave a comment for today's strip, go to Yahoo! Babel Fish and translate it into another language, then translate it BACK into English, and post that instead. (Sometimes to make it even more fun, you can phrase your initial sentence[s] awkwardly, just to throw Babel Fish a curveball.)
As always, thank you for the multiplexing of reading.
(Aw, that's wasn't very good.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason