Notes from the Manager
There will be three updates this week — and, like I did on Monday, you can read Friday's comic early by voting at TopWebComics. So vote! Please!
By the way, if you're going to see Toy Story 3 this weekend, you can pre-order tickets via Fandango without a service fee when you use a Visa card to buy your tickets.. (Disclosure: I am a Fandango affiliate, and I will make a whopping 10¢ from each ticket you purchase via this link, or the one in the right sidebar on the homepage.)
I saw Toy Story 3 at an advanced screening on Monday night, and it was fantastic — a really fun adventure that beautifully ends(?) the series. The use of 3D is really good, but subtle enough that I don't think you'll be missing much if you forego the surcharge. And the short before it, "Night and Day," is one of Pixar's best.
I still think How to Train Your Dragon will get the Best Animated Feature Oscar this year, though. ;)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex