Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #413: A Long Time Coming, Part Two
We're so close last night, and it's my giveaway, anyway, so I decided to extend the deadline for the Kickstarter project's $10,000 Challenge 'til tonight/Friday at midnight — exactly four weeks (28 days) from the end of the fundraising period!
Currently, I'm already going to give away five sets of the Memento parody mini-posters and buttons — but if we raise just $180 more today, I'll make it ten prize packs — doubling everyone's chances of winning. (Note: my math is bad. That might not be accurate.)
UPDATE: Well, geez, that was fast. Thank you, Mr. Clark. :)
You can still get yourself eligible to win one of the TEN prize backs by pledging before midnight tonight. I will notify the winners over the weekend. The winners have been notified!
A few people have asked me when their cards will be charged, so I wanted to reiterate this here: Your cards will be charged on December 12th at 1AM Eastern or shortly thereafter, when the funding period has ended.
Since we've got 28 days left to raise money (I cannot end it early), I may as well take advantage of that time, so I'm not eating ramen for two months straight!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason