Notes from the Manager
If you don't get this strip, consider yourself lucky. Do yourself a favor and stop reading now. I do not assume any responsibility for your failure to heed this warning.
Goatse, to say the absolute least, is a photograph. It is not safe for work.
There is a definition of "Goatse" at Urban Dictionary. (The first photo is safe for work. Not all of the others in the image carousel on that page are.) But reading about what it is, is not knowing the horror that is Goatse.
No, to understand the true horror of Goatse, you will need to Google it yourself.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason