Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #622: Everyday All Day
There will be three this week. (Wednesday’s will be short, continuing straight from this one; it just seemed to make more sense to have them separate strips rather than one long one.)
Sarah (behind the desk, in Kurt’s spot) hasn’t appeared in a long time, and she’s only appeared a couple of times, so you’ll be forgiven if you don’t recognize her, but as you can tell from the context, she’s one of the managers. Specifically, she’s the other assistant manager these days, alongside Neil.
Amy (the redhead) hasn’t appeared in a while, either — and she’s probably appeared more in the bonus strips from the Chapter eBooks/print books than in the regular strips, but you may remember her as a suck-up who complains constantly.
See you Wednesday!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason