Notes from the Manager
Sorry I’m late! I’m sick — and it’s freakin’ spring break. Great timing, huh?
Anyway. No funny today, although Kurt’s last line is one I see you guys say a lot (or, just as often, “I hope this isn’t going where I think it’s going”), and almost invariably you guys are wrong. But here, it’s going exactly where Kurt thinks it’s going — or at least, Jason will try, and we will get an “Economics of Movie Theater Exhibition 101” lesson out of it. I’ll spoil that much.
See you Friday!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason