Notes from the Manager
That's all, folks! I hope all of you have enjoyed the crossover with Shortpacked!
Hopefully I'll see all of you again next week when we get back to the current storyline in Multiplex, where the gang is filming their zombie movie. (New readers from Shortpacked! will want to at least start from Chapter 26, if not the beginning of the strip entirely, in order to get caught up.)
One minor point of continuity for Multiplex readers: this crossover is actually set after the next few strips. (I'll be rearranging them in any collections I do at a later date.) The only thing that has to do with anything is that Phantom Menace 3D came out in February, so (since the strip is set in real time) obviously they took place then. And the next few strips finishing off Chapter 27 are set in January, when they gang is just getting back to filming their movie.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason