Notes from the Manager
I sure hope all this set-up isn't boring, but it's pretty necessary.
Those of you who don't pay attention to the Deleted Scenes blog might check out the latest post, about the revised Chapter 1–5 eBooks, which are now available at the Multiplex Store, and the Chapter 6 eBook, which is now available for pre-order. (It will be finished within a month, for certain, hopefully in the next few weeks.)
I go into this in a little more depth in the blog post, but supporting the Chapter eBooks is the single best way to help me get the bonus comics for the Book 2 print collection finished — and they're only $1.49! If you want Book 2 to see the light of day, think of each of these Chapter eBooks as a mini-Kickstarter. This is the best way — right now — to support the production of the next book.
Don't forget that you can always commission illustrations (hand-drawn or vector) through the Multiplex Store, too!
Why wait until I do a Kickstarter project, when you can get pretty much all the same "rewards" already — and for less money?!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 27, 2017
Hello, Multiplex readers!
A quick update on what’s going on with everything Multiplex-related:
- The storyboards for the Multiplex 10 animated short are DONE. Rough, but done. Pre-production continues for the next few weeks with the construction/editing/etc. of the first rough animatic and design/illustration work.
- Although the Kickstarter project has ended, you can still support the project (or my comics work) by becoming a Patreon patron or making a one-time PayPal donation.
- Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is being shipped out to Kickstarter backers and will be available for purchase to everyone else on June 14th — as will the Multiplex mini-posters set.
- I will be at Wizard World Philadelphia (Friday–Sunday only) with copies of Book Three, so if you’re in that neck of the woods, you can get it a little early. :)
- Multiplex Movie Reviews like this one, bonus comics from Multiplex: The Best Laid Plans (Book Four), and other stuff are being exclusively posted to Patreon a couple of times a week. Er, except for this one, obviously.
Other Recent Posts
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)