Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #582: Gateway to Horror
Welcome to Book 6. This strip marks as good a jumping-on point as any for the next year's worth of comics, so tell all your friends who are intimidated by 600+ strip archives.
If you haven't seen the trailer for The Thing, check out out over at the Deleted Scenes blog — yes, it really has the same title as the movie it's a prequel to. Although it doesn't really provide a compelling answer to the question of why a prequel was made in the first place, the tone is spot-on, the two leads (Joel Edgerton and Mary Elizabeth Winstead) are terrific, and maybe the film will have some surprises for us.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason