Notes from the Manager
(I borrowed this strip's title from some ridiculous-looking romance that came out last year, by the way. It's not a typo.)
If you don't already have a copy of the Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show (Book 1) print collection, it is now listed in the June PREVIEWS catalog (page 258). It's a Diamond Comics Staff Pick, in fact! Ask your local comics shop to get you a copy sometime this month, and save yourself the shipping. If they have a Diamond account (and if they're a comic book store, chances are they do), that can get it for you.
While you're at it, tell 'em how much you love Multiplex, so they order a few extra copies. :)
I hope you enjoyed the three strips this week — or five, if you count the two bonus comics from Chapter 6 that posted over at Deleted Scenes. I'm in a race to get to finish Book 5 before July 10th (the sixth anniversary of Multiplex), so I'll keep the updates coming as fast as I can. If you'd like to help me do that (and in the process help Book 2 come sooner, rather than later), please feel free make a donation or buy something from the Multiplex Store!
See you next week!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason