Notes from the Manager
As long-time readers know, I hate missing deadlines, even when they're for more updates than normal, but I'm already falling behind on things thanks to my freelance (over-)workload this week. (On the other hand, it sure is nice to know I can afford to pay for things like rent and groceries this month.)
If you'd like to see me do the strip three times a week on a regular basis… buy the book (or anything else), make a small donation, or tell your friends about Multiplex. The book is for people who really truly madly deeply love the strip or just prefer books to websites (like me), and some of you don't. And I know a lot of you are poor movie theater employees, and that's totally cool, too. But whatever your circumstances, if you enjoy the strip and want more of it than just the two strips a week I'll be doing until… well, until the strip ends… please, pretty please, share Multiplex your friends. Sharing is free!
(You can also just send me a nice e-mail and I will love you for it, but I'd love you more if you got your friends to read the strip, too.)
See you on Friday, and thank you, as always, for reading.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason