Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #529: I Never Kid, Part Two
Thanks to Peter Talhame for the brainstorming help on this two-parter.
If you don't follow me on Twitter or haven't "Liked" the Facebook page, you might not have seen that I was interviewed by Newsarama's Chris Arrant again, this time about Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show. It was a really solid interview (as always, with Chris), so if you like to hear me talk about comics and shit, check it out. It was conducted a few months ago, though, so keep that in mind; when I mention in it that a long-time character was about the leave the theater, I was referring to the now-departed Whitey.
Speaking of the book, if you wanted to get the book (or anything else) from the Multiplex store in time for Christmas, TODAY is probably your last day to do that. I ship the books (in the US) via Media Mail, which isn't exactly speedy.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason