Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #507: Show ’Em Who’s Boss
So I guess there are going to be three updates this week. Good thing you subscribe to the RSS feed/check Twitter or Facebook or the site compulsively/have precognitive powers! (Or, y'know, if you see this on Thursday, just know there's gonna be another one on Friday.)
Aaand another Kickstarter backer comic went up yesterday, over at Deleted Scenes. And I'm probably going to post another on Thursday. Five Multiplex comics in one week! How do you like that? And if you like that, a lot, help support the strip. ;) You need more stuff to clutter your house! I can fix that.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason