Notes from the Manager
So… #500, in a little over five years! (I always say this, but because of numerous bonus strips, I really passed 500 strips quite a while ago, but this milestone is still pretty neat.) As always, thank you very much for reading!
I may be broke as hell right now (and yes, that is a passive-aggressive solicitation for donations), but this has been one of the best years of my life, because I’ve actually been working on comics full-time.
On a related note, those of you waiting for the book only have a little while longer to wait. I will start taking pre-orders for Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show this Thursday, August 19 — just over a month away from the official release (September 22nd) date and just under a month away from the book release party/signing at Third Coast Comics in Chicago (September 18). It looks like I may have another webcomicker keeping me company at the release, but I'm not 100% sure about that yet, so I'll save the news for when it’s a little more solid.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason