Notes from the Manager
So I just found out where I'm gonna be at C2E2 in a couple of weeks! If you plan on going, click here to see a fancy-ass map of the convention and a fancy-ass pointer of where I'm gonna be (at booth WC B in the Webcomics Pavilion), sharing a booth with Joel Watson of Hjinks Ensue.
By the way, if you DO plan on going to C2E2 and are interested in a Multiplex print, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll save you shipping by bringing it to the show for you. I'll have a few different prints with me, as well as T-shirts and mini-posters and such.
Speaking of prints! You know that I have the super-ginormous 13"x19" prints available for $15 at the Multiplex Store, right? Well! I've added smaller (8.5"x11") and cheaper ($10) prints, as well, currently with the same selection as the larger prints.
Again, if you'd like a print of another strip, just shoot me an e-mail. Some of them simply aren't practical at one size or another; some of the super-long strips, for instance, would end up printing smaller than they are on the web, and that just won't do.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie