Notes from the Manager
Aaaand... #150! And so ends my months-long, mad scramble to hit #150 in the same week as the two-year anniversary... Multiplex historians will note that this is the first strip set entirely away from the theater. It won't happen too often -- it's called "Multiplex," after all. Thanks (once again) for reading, everybody. See you Monday.
Oh, and for the record, yes, the title of this strip is from the song by Player, which was most recently used rather well in the mostly-shitty Transformers movie. (Listen to the latest Triple Feature for more of my thoughts -- and Tom Brazelton's -- on the film. Joe Dunn, who gave his opinion last week, immediately after seeing a sneak preview of the film, also chimed in with his thoughts, one week later. Plus, we spent a few minutes talking about Multiplex, the two-year anniversary, and how I apparently manage to successfully keep things fresh in the series after 150 installments...)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex