Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #110: The Great Unifier
Okay, now it's officially 2007 in the Multiplex Universe. Sorry it took so long, but hopefully you enjoyed the numerous bonus updates this week.
This is really the end of the New Year's storyline, although there are one or two more in the pipeline that take place shortly after this... but they're really more like codas.
See you Monday!
(By the way, in case you're wondering how the Multiplex gang was counting down to midnight on a clock that has no second hand, if you notice waaaay in the background of panel 3,the TV has some New Year's action on it; you just can't see the TV on the side they're facing. Point being they were following along on the telly, too. Astute readers will also notice that the last panel answers the question Franklin posed in the first panel of #110.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex