Notes from the Manager
This strip ran longer than expected, and I’m tied up with my fiancée’s graduation stuff this weekend, so Monday’s strip will likely be late. (Sorry!) Nah, it'll be on time.
Although I’ve officially finished my MFA, I’m scrambling to get my assistantships finished up so I can get back on Book Three (sorry, Kickstarter and Patreon!) and a large freelance project that have been getting sidelined for too long.
“Percentage rent” is a common practice in retail, mainly with larger businesses. It means the landlord/building owners get a percentage of sales instead of a flat rate, typically 7%. Sometimes the business owners will give up a smaller percentage and pay a base rent as well; it varies.
Oh, “Kirk” here is a reader: Kirk Damman. He previously appeared as a zombie in Book Six, but this (I think?) is his first real appearance. Thanks for being a Book Three backer, Kirk!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason