Notes from the Manager
Another single-panel this time, because I need a Labor Day weekend, just like you guys. I’ll make up for it later this week, promise. I just didn’t have time to finish the longer update I’d started.
Jason’s “poster” and Quint’s “Open Letter to FOX” at Ain’t It Cool News pretty much sum up my opinion of how FOX has handled the release of this film. Even if FOX honestly thought the movie sucked and/or would deeply offend all the morons in the US (62,040,610 of them, last time our country counted), when was the last time that stopped a Hollywood studio from promoting a movie?! Practically everybody I know has seen Office Space five or six times — of course some of them would check out Idiocracy… if they knew it existed!
UPDATE (from the future): A trailer made its way to the internet (long, long after the film hit video), and I thought I’d include it for people who aren’t familiar with the film:
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex