Notes from the Manager
Thanks to Mike Norton (illustrator of a billion comics, including Battlepug and Image Comics’s excellent Revival), for the okay to use the Revival logo on Red’s T-shirt. My buddy Sean Dove also designs the Revival books, and you should check out his stuff, too.
Sorry for the late update, but I was getting the vast majority of the Kickstarter books shipped out. In case you didn’t notice, Multiplex: There and Back Again is now available for PRE-ORDER — which means if you order it now, I’ll do my best to make sure it’s in your greasy little hands the week of March 17th (if not sooner). At least if you’re in the US. International shipping is, sadly, ridiculously expensive and unpredictable date-wise.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason