Notes from the Manager
And chapter 34 begins! See? I didn’t keep you in suspense long. Although I guess this ends on a question mark, too. Hm. Anyway, I’d like to get three updates out this week, but don’t quote me on that.
Incidentally, this strip is named after the documentary of the same name.
The first of the Patreon backers-only Google Hangouts will be this Wednesday at 7pm this week. If you’d like to join in and ask me questions or see me draw or whatever, sign up to support the strip today! 101 backers have already signed up, and their monthly support means that the leaderboard ad on the website will be going away starting next month!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason