Notes from the Manager
Since this strip (and the arc) is set last week, Kurt’s being a little prescient about the Godzilla thing. Although Monsters director Gareth Edwards’s remake has been in post-production for a while now (it wrapped filming in July), a teaser trailer leaked earlier today.
As a Godzilla fan, I thought it was pretty great, but it has been yanked by Warner Brothers, so sadly I can’t share it with you. If you’re lucky, you can find it somewhere online. Don’t bother posting links in the comments, though; they’ll just keep getting broken.
I’ll post it on Deleted Scenes when an official version comes online.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason