Notes from the Manager
And that’s it for this arc.
This strip’s title is simple enough, but it’s from a track off of Nick Cave and Warren Ellis’s soundtrack to Andrew Dominik’s The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. (It’s a wonderful score to a really solid movie, by the way. Or at least, I think so. Some people find it much too slow-paced.)
You’ll have to wait a little longer to see what or where Melissa is “moving on” to, but I’ll say this much: she is not leaving the strip. In fact, her role in Book Seven is just beginning.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason