Notes from the Manager
I know the ending here (with _____ walking in on ____ and ____ as one of them puts his/her foot in his/her mouth) is a little canned, but the fact that Jason and Norma just didn't care to even tell her amused me. The way I picture it, Norma leaves and Melissa doesn't know she was ever there, because Jason didn't think she needed the embarrassment.
See you Monday! I've got a couple of cool bits of news to announce in the near future, but you'll have to wait to find out…
As for the weekend, it looks like Rio and Scream 4 are the big new releases. Are any of you excited about either of these? 'Cause I'm not! Scre4m (I can't tell if they're serious about that) could be fun, but does anyone really think it'll be as good as the first one?
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason