Notes from the Manager
It looks like there will be two more updates in this arc, but there will be three updates next week. (One of them's kind of long, so I need a little extra time to finish it.) I want to get next weeks' strips polished off this week, so I can devote all of next week to the prequel comic for Book 1.
Regarding Becky's comment in panel 5, I know somebody will probably jump on me about that, but I'm referring to a 2005 Nature paper that revised the estimate of similarity between human and chimpanzee DNA down from 98% to about 96%. Obviously, "similarity" is, at least to some extent, a subjective thing. A December 2006 paper in PLoS ONE pinned it at about 93% and others say it's even lower. Anyway. They're similar.
By the way, since Monday's is already done, and it's just a four-panel sequence (read: no joke) tying together this and the Wednesday comic, feel free to read it early by voting at TopWebcomics!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex