Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #461: Get What You Deserve, Part One
Oookay. So yeah. Sorry about having to split this one in two, but I need to stay on track with Book 1 or may not get done in time for the Windy City Comicon this fall, which is the absolutely latest I want to have it out by.
The Chapter 5 eBook is nearly done and will be out late week, hopefully. C2E2 might get in the way there. But once Chapter 5 is out, I can start on the Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith prequel storyline and all of the reader/Kickstarter backer cameos that will entail!
I've added #338: Who Watches the Watchmen (Movie)? as one of the choices for large prints at the Multiplex Store, by the way! Order one today — or stop by and see me at C2E2 this weekend, if you're near Chicago, because I'll have a few of them with me. I'll be sharing Booth WC-B in the Webcomics Pavillion with Joel Watson (Hijinks Ensue). Keep your eye out for this vertical banner!
UPDATE: By popular demand, a zoomed-in view of the last panel (without dialogue) has been added as a desktop picture, on the Extras page.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie