Notes from the Manager
If you're coming here from StumbleUpon, for God's sake, go to the New Readers page. You're coming in on page 441 of an ongoing series. Don't think you'll be able to just jump in and know what's going on. Because you won't.
For regular readers, I just wanted to mention that you have two options for following Multiplex via Twitter: @multiplex10, which is JUST the Multiplex updates. OR, you can follow me (@gmcalpin) for Multiplex and Movie Make-out updates, other links, random rants, and whatnot. A whole lot of whatnot, as a matter of fact.
You can also follow just the Movie Make-out feed via Twitter at @moviemakeout as of today.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie