Notes from the Manager
Yes, that's Becky with Melissa in panel 1. She's debuting her new look. Multiplex has gotten a bit more detailed since she was first introduced, and Becky's old face just didn't seem to fit anymore. So, I gave her a new haircut and some new glasses.
I'd had a small storyline written around it, but at the last minute, I decided to toss it and go a different route. One day, the full story of Becky's makeover might be revealed — but not today...
EDIT: I got around to adding the epic tale of Becky's makeover into the Chapter 2 eBook.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason