Notes from the Manager
Enh, I couldn't come up with a better title than "Back Where You Belong," which I've already used before, or "Out of Africa," which kind of spoils the, uh, "punchline," as it were. So the title for this is just the original title of the Will Smith movie, Hancock. Whatever.
By way of explanation for those of you who are in the dark about this strip, Charlize Theron is from South Africa. See? It's funny now, or something.
UPDATE: Dude. I didn't have a chance to go comics-reading 'til lunchtime, but it looks like yours truly makes a guest appearance in today's Theater Hopper (by Tom Brazelton, one of the other two-thirds of the Triple Feature)! Awesome! As Triple Feature podcast listeners know, Tom and I caught Wanted together at Wizard World Chicago, at the Muvico 18 in Rosemont (which is a gorgeous theater, by the way), and this strip is completely 100% true. Except for the parts that aren't.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex