Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #145: The Last Kiss
Yes, the name of this strip is from an Oingo Boingo song. (Point of trivia: the song was featured in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, in which Brian Backer played “Rat,” a movie theater usher. Also —and more commonly known — film composer Danny Elfman was the singer and songwriter for Oingo Boingo.)
And “Rina,” mentioned in the last panel is Devi's older sister, who first appeared in #84. (For those of you keeping track, that means the three Trivedi sisters' names are Rina, Devina, and Kina.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason