Notes from the Manager
Welcome to the final chapter of the final book of the third and final act of Multiplex. I'm not sure how long this chapter will go yet, but it will all take place on one day—Tuesday, November 1, 2016, the first day of the new Multiplex 10 Cinemas.
Not everything in the last several or so years has played out quite how I expected it to, based on the outline I made roughly seven years ago, but it came pretty close. And for the most part I’m very happy with the results. Those of you who have stuck with the strip for that long (or nearly that long), I hope you feel the same way.
This final chapter is very much an epilogue to the strip, so… you know, don’t expect too much in the way of drama. But there will be laughs and feels.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex