Notes from the Manager
Short one this time… To be continued on Friday!
I have the large freelance project done, so work on Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) will commence next week (possibly sooner)! Thank you for your patience, particularly you Patreon backers who have been waiting in relative silence for the last couple of months. New stuff’s coming!
As things turned out, I needed to push my completion date for the MFA into this semester, but my thesis project is basically finished; I do have an assistantship starting up now and running through the semester, so work will be a little slower than expected. It's a small one, though; at this time, I don't expect any of this to affect the September (2016) publication date for the book.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason