Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #1069: But No Cigar
Late strip. This may keep happening throughout the semester, but it’s supposed to be my last semester of grad school, sooooo… necessary evil, I'm afraid!
You can read more about the Patio Theater sale over at DNAinfo.com. (They've got a bunch of links that tell you a lot more than just that article, too.) Another, older take on some of the recent history of the Patio that hasn’t been covered in Multiplex can be found in this Chicagoist article, as well.
Since I’ve met the current owner and he was kind enough to, I do feel a little guilty about having fictional characters talk about him like this, but… well, you know. This is fiction. You guys know that, right?
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason